Ginger is the dried knobby shaped rhizome of the plant Zingiber officinale. Cultivated in the best conditions agro ecological of the country, the ginger from Madagascar is very appreciated for its flavors and is delivered to you directly "farm to fork".
- Eases menstrual cramps.
- Lowers blood sugar.
- Lowers Cholesterol.
- Relives indigestion.
- Active compounds in ginger called gingerols keep oral bacteria from growing.
- Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness.
Ginger Root has various applications to include both sweet and savory cooking. It's an important ingredient in many spice blends such as Curry Powder. Ginger slices is usually used for tea making, while powder or in ground form is mainly used for cooking.
- Savory: Ginger Beef Stir Fry.
- Sweets: Caramel Gingerbread Cake with Brandy Butter, Ginger & Apple Kuchen, Sticky Ginger Pudding.
- Drinks: Gingerbread Caramel Milkshake, Gingerbread Latte, Ginger Tea.
To maximize the storage time, place your ginger in a freezer bag; press out most of the air and place it in your refrigerator.