- 6 cod backs
- 1 untreated orange
- 4 organic clementines
- 2 vanilla pods
- 1 tablespoon (s) of pink berries
- 50 g butter of salt and pepper of the mill
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- Turn on the oven on th. 6/180 °.
- Place the fish in a buttered dish, salt and pepper and add the pink berries.
- Split the vanilla in half to recover the black seeds, put them in a pan with the butter, froth, add the rind and juice of the previously washed orange, the clementines cut in slices, the honey and the pods vanilla, and boil 2 minutes.
- Pour over the fish, cover with a damp parchment paper and cook in foil oven 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with basmati rice.