- 2 Magrets of duck
- 1 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder (or 1 clove split and scraped)
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 level tablespoon of flour
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, fry the duck breast first without fat.
- Discard the fat rendered by the meat. Add the chopped onion and let melt.
- Add vanilla, sugar, rum and flambé.
- Singer with flour, tomato paste, a small glass of water and salt.
- Mix well and let it just boil again for rare breasts (a bit more depending on the cooking tastes).
- Serve immediately with white rice to Creole.